Sales Development Rep (SDR)
For the near term, this role will be remote-based. As conditions improve, this role will be based in our Paoli, PA office.
Asset Vue is an IT Asset Management software company based in the Philadelphia suburbs looking for a high-energy Sales Development Rep (SDR) professional to join our team and further develop their sales career. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the SDR role will perform outreach to new potential customers. This role will also respond to inbound leads via phone, email, and social to generate interest in our solutions with prospective customers.
We are looking for someone who is confident and loves new challenges and opportunities to learn about IT Asset Management.
At Asset Vue, we offer a respectful, fun, close-knit, positive work culture that encourages growth, innovation, hard work, and career progression and mentoring.
The selected candidate will expand their marketing experience while working directly with the Director of Marketing and will learn more about our technology by conducting sales pitches with the company founders. At first, this will be a part-time role, with a base salary and commission eligibility. As the pipeline fills, we anticipate converting this role to a full-time position.
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) is responsible for effectively capturing the attention of and presenting our value proposition to B2B buyers and nurturing interest in our solutions. The position requires gaining a thorough understanding of our products and services, our target customers, and competitive alternative technology.
This role will leverage lead generation and CRM tools, virtual events and programs, as well as partner with colleagues to identify and nurture new sales opportunities.
This role is ideal for some who loves to create partnerships, is interested in a career in software sales, has a couple years of experience in a similar role and is interested in growing within the company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify and prioritize target accounts and key prospective contacts
- Research business challenges of companies and contacts using various data sources
- Contact new prospects daily through various channels and articulate our company’s value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives and decision makers in prospective accounts
- Nurture and develop interest to identify qualified sales opportunities
- Utilize social media to share content for business development purposes
- Maintain accurate and timely notes on interactions within the CRM system
- Achieve monthly targets for setting meetings
- Develop qualified sales opportunities using a qualification scoring framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to make cold calls and establish rapport with new people
- Ability to identify prospect pain points, even those the prospect may not know they have
- Intelligence and intellectual curiosity to learn
- Two to three years of prior work experience in sales
- Previous role in technology companies a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred